Planning Your Migration Pathway
The expertise you deserve
In Australia, most migration agents are not lawyers.
But with Verity Law, our migration specialists come with at least four years legal training, a bachelor degree and a graduate certificate in legal practice.
For you, this means no unexpected legal hurdles along the way. And should you receive an adverse decision from the Tribunal, we are qualified and ready to represent you in the courtroom.
Diverse migration services
Whether you’re an investor, individual or employer, Verity Law can advise and act on your behalf for the full range of immigration services, including:
- Investor migration
- Permanent residency applications
- Employers sponsoring overseas nationals to work in Australia
- Employers seeking advice about compliance with immigration laws and sponsorship
- Individuals applying for Australian visas including skilled migrants, business migrants and employer sponsored migrants
- Individuals subject to visa cancellation processes
- Appeals to the Minister or to Australian courts
We are registered migration agents (MARA Registration Number #1388089 Thanh Loan Hoang) and abide by the Professional Code of Conduct.
For more information: Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority Consumer Guide – English