- Contract of Sale and Section 32 advice and conveyance
- Off-the-plan purchase advice
- Mortgage document advice
- Site due diligence, acquisition, disposal and financing
- Building contracts and project management agreements
- Planning applications
- Project master contract preparation and conveyance
- Contract of Sale and Section 32 preparation and conveyance
Local property transactions
With offices in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland, Verity Law also performs conveyancing work for a wide cross-section of individuals, families and businesses in Australia.
We’re always up-to-date with the most current laws in each state – giving you the expert guidance you need before contracts are signed and transactions entered into.
Specialising in overseas property & off-the-plan transactions
With a strong presence across South East Asia, Europe, USA and North America, Verity Law specialises in helping overseas clients buy and sell off-the-plan properties in Australia.
We speak several languages and have a strong multicultural understanding, ensuring a smooth and stress-free process for all parties involved.
Affordable, fixed fee structure
With many undefined costs involved in a property transaction, we believe your legal fees should not be one of them.
Unlike conventional law firms, we charge fixed prices for our core property services, offering you the financial certainty you deserve.
For custom non-core services, we charge a competitive hourly rate.